This Compensation Disclosure has been provided for your protection and to fully disclose any relationship between this sites product or service recommendations and the owners of those product or services. The owner of this website is required by the FTC to inform you that a relationship exists between Beyond Your Blog and some of the products or services it reviews, recommends or promotes.
I make use of affiliate relationships with merchants for monetization. This means when you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site. Some affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, The HerStories Project and Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.
The opinions expressed here are those of myself as an individual and are not necessarily the opinions of nor reflect the views of any merchants I am affiliated with.
If you have any questions, you may contact me by email at shannan (at) momfactually (dot) com.
On occasion, I review products or services without being compensated so that I can share my thoughts and opinions on these products with you. I will sometimes receive free products or services to review, and will only write about those products if I can do so in an honest way. If I were to receive a product that I did not care for I would not recommend it to you. Sometimes, I receive monetary compensation to write about a product, service, or business. I may tell you about a product that I haven’t had personal experience with. If I receive free product or monetary compensation about a product, I will add a disclosure to the beginning and/or end of the post telling you so. Advertisers: all links are no-follow.
What Information Do We Collect and How Is This Information Used?
- We may receive and store information that you voluntarily submit through the Website for the purpose of subscribing to the Website to receive newsletters, for the purpose of leaving comments on blog posts, or administering sweepstakes, contests or promotions. Examples of information collected for this purpose are your name, email address and website URL. This information is only captured when you voluntarily enter or opt-in and enter this information for collection.
- We may receive and store certain types of usage-related information when you interact with the Website, including but not limited to, your computer’s IP address and browser information. The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
- The Website uses Google Analytics to track statistics regarding our audience and Website traffic. No personally identifiable information is transferred from the Website to Google Analytics. For more information on Google’s Analytics privacy policies, please visit this site.
- This Website engages in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
- This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
Third-Party Use of Personal Information
Your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications.
Information that does not identify you personally may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Will We Share the Personal Information It Collects?
We will not sell, distribute, or reveal users’ email addresses or other personal information without their consent. This does not include third-party partners, such as those listed above.
Modification or Deletion of Personal Information
You can decline to submit personal information at any time. If you decline, we may not be able to continue to provide service to you. You may request deletion of your personal information by sending an email to shannan [at] momfactually [dot] com, but in some cases, we may be required to keep your information by law. In such a case, it would no longer be active and would be kept separately in an archive.
Your comment will be approved and published as long as it doesn’t contain the following: spammy links, hateful or hurtful language, or irrelevant content. I reserve the right to delete any comment on my site.